Welcome to the Foos OB/GYN Patient Portal!
The Patient Portal is a secure on line website where you can connect with Foos OB/GYN. When you log onto the Portal, you will be able to:
- Receive email notification of your normal lab results!
- Request, cancel, and confirm appointments on line!
- Request certain medication refills on line!
- Direct billing questions by email to our Billing Manager!
- View, print, and save an electronic copy of your Health Summary from your electronic chart!
IMPORTANT: Foos OB/GYN does NOT provide medical advice on line or by email. Do not try to email medical questions. If you require medical advice, please request an appointment on the Portal or call 717-724-3628.
TO REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
TO REQUEST REFILLS/RECEIVE LAB RESULTS/VIEW HEALTH SUMMARY
- A Portal account is required to access these functions.
- To set up the account, you need to sign our HIPAA/Privacy form and provide your email address at the office.
- You will be given your user name and password (we recommend you change your password the first time you log in).
- Log onto: http://www.gotomyclinic.com/foosobgyn.
Foos OB/GYN only refills prescriptions originally prescribed by Foos OB/GYN. Patients are not eligible for refills if they were not seen in the office by the doctor within the past year. The following medications cannot be refilled and require an appointment: narcotic/pain medicines (Percocet, Vicodin), sleeping pills (Ambien), antibiotics, antifungals (DiFlucan), and fertility medicines (Clomid).